Completed - May 21
Walked solo
It was a beautiful day. I had spent the morning doing laundry and organizing my closet and was ready to get out of the centre and do something. So I decided upon a walk. The walk I chose went through four different parks. There were so many people out. There were bikers, boarders, bladers, sun bathers, and more. It was a fun and beautiful time to walk through the parks. At one point, I was on a bridge looking at Buckingham Palace. I got out my camera to take a snap shot, but to my dismay, the camera was dead. I had left my extra batteries at home. I had no way to take any pictures. After mourning the fact that I couldn't take a picture for my blog post (sorry about that Brother Crowe), I shrugged it off, walked into the park and just soaked up the beauty that was around me. It was a good way to get away from everything and just have time to think. Just before I got to the Peter Pan statue in Kensington Gardens, I found a convenient bench and stopped to gaze out over the water. Ah, it was beautiful. I absolutely love the parks here in London. This was a wonderful walk.
It sounds lovely! Ahhh, nature is wonderful.
ReplyDeleteM