Monday, May 2, 2011

London Walk #3 - The city


Date completed: May 2, 2011

Walk members: Nick, Molly, Kaylee, Lindsey (leader), Taylor, Laura, Amy, Andrea.

My favorite part of this walk was London Wall. It was built back in Roman times - before 200 AD. It was one of the things I was hoping to see in England while I was here. I even got to touch it! It was really cool. Overall though, I didn't like this walk very much. The map and directions weren't very good and we kept getting lost. It also seemed like there was less to see and just a lot of city. I prefer the walks that are more peaceful. And away from the streets, the cars, etc. The few sites that were on this walk were cool though. I just didn't like it as much as Regent's Park or Bankside. As part of our being lost, we saw this piece of interesting architecture. Thus, we took a picture. It's kind of a weird looking thing, isn't it?

1 comment:

  1. You got to touch the London Wall! I am glad, because you were really excited to see it. :)

    ReplyDelete