Monday, May 2, 2011

Distracted

Today I spent some time perusing the Museum of London. They have lots of really cool history in there. I have an assignment for class to do there, however, I got too distracted by all the history to do what I was supposed to! I'll have to go back to get the info I need to write a short paper. I suppose that's okay since it was a cool museum and it's free. I also go to see part of UCL (University College London). I think it would be weird to me to go to school in the middle of a big city. Maybe I'm just used to BYU which is on a hill and away from the rest of the surroundings. After dinner, I completed London Walk #3 which I will post as soon as I can get the picture to load (our internet connection isn't good enough to put many pictures on here...). Now I'm just chilling and posting to this blog. I'm looking forward to touring St. Paul's tomorrow. We'll also get to hear what all we're going to for sure as a group tomorrow. I'm hoping we'll be putting Les Mis on the schedule. I'd really love to go to that while I'm here. And...yeah. That was pretty much my day. I have to really get going on some homework tomorrow. I get to take a tour of and sketch a few things from the National Art Gallery. I'm kind of nervous since I've never sketched anything before in my life. Another adventure for me!

1 comment:

  1. sketching in museums is SO fun. Even if you know nothing about drawing. My favorite thing is when other tourists start to gather around you thinking you are a "real" art student and peek at your sketch book. I always found that HILARIOUS. I kept thinking: HAHA! Fooled you!

    ReplyDelete